Learning Vision @ Interlocal is proud to organize a Charity Drive 2021 to raise funds and awareness for Singapore Children’s Society.
You may participate in this meaningful campaign through the following ways:
- Donate as you Wish
- Simply donate any amount to support Singapore Children’s Society and the programmes and services that they run for the children, youth and families in need.
- Naptime Webinar (Date TBC)
- We’ve invited a representative from Children’s Society to share more about the charity. You can register via the following link (link to be provided soon) and tune in on the event day.We hope that you will donate generously after learning more about the work they do.
- Craft Work Sale by the children of Learning Vision @ Interlocal
- We have exclusive crafts created specially by the children to raise funds for Children’s Society. The crafts will be sold on a first-come-first-served basis and 100% of the proceeds will go directly to the charity. More details will be provided at a later date.
About the Learning Vision @ Interlocal
Learning Vision was born from the desire to keep the joy of learning alive and well from childhood all the way through to the rest of our lives. We seek to instil this thirst for knowledge and wisdom at the earliest age possible, nurturing and encouraging our children to constantly discover. We achieve this by being the leading provider of high-quality preschool education. To date, there are 16 Learning Vision preschools throughout Singapore, catering to more than 2,500 children.
Our objective is to be a leading global institution built on the culture of continuous learning.